52 ACRE LIFESTYLE FARM, CABOOLTURE/WOODFORD, SOUTH EAST QUEENSLAND
Location / Area
Stanmore, near Woodford, Peachester and the Glasshouse Mountains, South East Queensland
Property Type / Size
A beautiful 52 acre (21 hectare) lifestyle property with ample water, luxury home plus another house for in-law/farmstay accommodation.
It has ample sheds and yards, superb rural views and is close to Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
$1.5 million bare (stock and machinery by negotiation)
This is a lovely property located:
- 10 minutes to Woodford
- 1¼ hours to Brisbane CBD
- ½ hour to Caboolture
- ½ hour to Caloundra/Sunshine Coast
The property has:
- Main residence which is a large, luxury, 3 bedroom sandstock brick home with lovely lawns and gardens. It has verandahs on all sides.
- Second brick house that also has 3 bedrooms and is in excellent condition. It is close to the main house.
- Very large shed with slaughterhouse and coolroom
- Double garage for mowers and machinery
- Cattle yards, crush and ramp
- Double carport near the second residence
- Old piggery sheds
- 5 separate paddocks
- 6 dams for stock water
- Gravel driveway (approximately 1km)
|Master Bedroom||Second Bedroom||Third Bedroom|
This is approximately 10 to 12 years old and a lovely family home with quality inclusions.
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite with double shower, vanity and toilet. It has french doors to the verandah.
- 2nd and 3rd bedroom with built-ins and doors to verandah; both with ceiling fans.
- Chef’s kitchen featuring Tassie Oak, island bench, new dishwasher, electric cooktop and electric wall over.
- Open plan lounge/dining and living area. This has french doors to the verandah, wood heater, polished wood floors and ample space for furniture and a pool table. It also has 3 ceiling fans.
- Modern bathroom with double spa bath and vanity.
- Large laundry with door to rear verandah
- Separate toilet
- Rotunda/circular entertaining area on verandah
- Linen cupboard
- Large concrete water storage tanks (approximately 25,000 gallon capacity)
- 3 metre wide verandahs all around
|Front Verandah||Rotunda||Side View|
This is a 3 bedroom brick home approximately 50 metres from the main house.
- 3 carpeted bedrooms, 2 with built-ins.
- Large kitchen with electric cooktop and wall oven
- Open plan lounge/dining room with vinyl floors, adjoining the kitchen
- Bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and toilet
- Internal laundry
- Office/study (or 4th bedroom)
- Single lock-up garage
- Front verandah
- 2 car carport nearby
- Ceiling fans in most rooms
- Sliding glass doors to front verandah
- Vertical blinds
- Separate driveway
Sheds, Fencing etc
The farm has ample sheds including:
- 35 x 45 metre, high roof machinery/workshop
- Large “lean-to” on side of main shed
- Double Colourbond garage near cattle yards
- Slaughterhouse at rear of main shed, including some equipment and large coolroom/freezer unit.
- Old piggery building
- Old sheep shelter building
The fencing is all in excellent condition.
This property will support 50 head of cattle, year in, year out.
It has good pastures and the area is renowned for beef cattle production.
|Large Shed||Double Lock-up Garage||Carport|
- Superb lifestyle/hobby farm
- Luxury main residence with rural views
- Quality second house, ideal for in-laws, farmstay or guests
- Ample water for stock and houses
- Good carrying capacity
- Large sheds, suit home business/manufacturing etc
- Potential for farmstay/B&B etc
- Close to Woodford, Caboolture and Brisbane
- Easy drive to Caloundra and the Sunshine Coast
- Bitumen road frontage
- Private & quiet
This property is a genuine gem. It has been well kept and developed to a high standard.
The 2 homes are a real bonus, with potential to incorporate a B&B or farmstay in the 2nd residence.
The large shed is a pearler and has the potential to be used commercially for storage or manufacturing.
Call now to arrange an inspection.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.