35 ACRE LIFESTYLE FARM, BYRON BAY, NORTHERN RIVERS, NSW
Location / Area
Rosebank, near Byron Bay, Lismore and Mullumbimby, Northern Rivers, New South Wales.
Property Type / Size
A 35 acre, rural lifestyle property with creek frontage, fruit orchard, grazing areas and rainforest.
It has a federation style 3 bedroom family home plus 2 cabins, sheds and is close to Minyon Falls (major tourist attraction).
It has potential for a tourism operation.
This property offers a fantastic lifestyle within easy driving distance of Byron Bay, Mullumbimby, Brunswick Heads and Coolangatta airport.
|The House||Plateau Cabin||River Cabin|
- Renovated 3 bedroom federation style family home with wide verandahs, polished rosewood and yellowbox floors, as well as solar electric hot water system.
- Power and phone are both connected
- This is an ideal family home that has had quality renovations recently. It is undergoing further renovations and restoration and will withstand any inspection when completed (mid 2009)
- 3 car garage near house
- Landscaped lawns and gardens
- Creek frontage to the fast flowing Coopers Creek
- 2 cabins with potential for tourism/farmstay
- 3 bay farm shed
|Coopers Creek||Bridge Over Coopers Creek||Creek in Flood|
- Tractor shed
- Top plateau airstrip for ultralight use
- Orchard with spring, plus lychees, macadamias and mangoes
- Grazing areas for cattle (the plateau and other areas would be ideal for cattle.
- National parks and forests on the boundary
- Suspension bridge (for people) over Coopers Creek. This is a local landmark and ideal for access in flood times.
- Swimming holes in Coopers Creek
- Level arable areas, ideal for growing vegetables or for horticutural use (tropical fruits, nuts etc)
- Room for horses or ponies
- Views of waterfalls on the escarpment.
- Pristine rainforest areas with trees and ferns
- Ample wildlife (of all kinds) and abundant birdlife
- Horse riding tracks and areas close by
- Local primary school at Upper Coopers Creek
|Magnificent Scenery||Secluded Location||Wanganui Gorge|
- Privacy and seclusion
- Potential for tourism venture (STCA)
- Potential for horses, cattle, macadamias or coffee
- Rural lifestyle close to the coast, beaches and Coolangatta and Ballina airports
- Potential for use as an organic property.
|Views||Rainforest Areas||Grazing Areas|
- 35 acres of rich volcanic red soil
- Lovely 3 bedroom family home
- Ample water for stock and house use
- Cabins etc ideal for tourism
- Creek frontage
- 3 car garage
- Private and quiet location
- National parks and forests adjoin
- Views to waterfalls (Wanganui Gorge)
- Rainforest areas
- Midway between Byron Bay, Lismore and Mullumbimby
- Ideal for macadamias, coffee, cattle or other fruit and vegetables
- Ample sheds/workshop
- Airstrip for ultralight aircraft
- Close to Minyon Falls (tourist attraction)
- North Coast lifestyle and climate
This property has huge potential and offers a unique lifestyle opportunity.
It is minutes to Minyon Falls in the Coopers Creek area and close to Rosebank, Federal and Mullumbimby for shopping and necessities.
There are good employment and business opportunities in the surrounding area.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.