20 ACRE LIFESTYLE FARM, ALSTONVILLE, NORTHERN RIVERS, NSW
McLeans Ridges, Northern Rivers, NSW
Near Ballina, Alstonville, Lismore and Byron Bay
A 20 acre lifestyle farm with a luxury 4 bedroom family home.
It has a macadamia orchard, large shed, farm equipment and ample water supply.
|Sweeping driveway||Home and garden||Full view of house|
This property is in the lovely McLeans Ridges area, central to:
- Byron Bay
- Lennox Head
The Property Includes
- Modern 4 bedroom brick and tile family residence with luxury features
- 4 bay machinery shed with concrete floor, lights and power
- Macadamia silos, de-husking and sorting line
- Mower, harvester, truck and utility ute
- Ample water supply and storage from bore plus roof collection
- Shares in M.P.C. (Macadamia Co-Operative)
- 2008's macadamia crop
|Master bedroom||Second bedroom||Third bedroom|
- The house is approximately 10-years-old
- Sandstock brick construction with tile roof
- Architect designed
- Large outdoor patio/BBQ area
- Concreted forecourt in front of double lock-up garage
- Air-conditioning in living area and ceiling fans throughout
|Bedroom 4/Office or Study||Ensuite||Main bathroom|
- Master bedroom on the corner with windows on two sides
- Has ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet. Includes walk-in robes
- 2 other large bedrooms with built-ins/robes, ceiling fans and carpet
- Fourth bedroom or study/office has a ceiling fan and carpet
- Unique 3-way bathroom with individual bath and shower, toilet and vanity area
- Large lounge room with sliding glass doors to outdoor patio. It is carpeted centrally, and has room for a dining table
- Large tiled living room with central dining area. This adjoins the kitchen and has sliding glass doors to the outdoor patio
- Recently renovated kitchen with electric cook top with range hood, electric oven, dishwasher and corner pantry. It has ample bench and cupboard space.
(I have replaced the kitchen with very modern colours, self close drawers and new appliances)
- Internal laundry with external access and walkway to the clothesline
- Large patio/outdoor area with a roof covering 50%. It is idea for entertaining, BBQs with friends or simply a relaxing afternoon with the family
|Modern kitchen||Lounge room||Casual dining|
- Vertical blinds throughout
- Fully screened windows and doors
- Very light and airy
- Adjoining double lock-up garage could be easily converted to a rumpus room
- Concreted forecourt (ideal for a carport)
- Landscaped lawns and tropical gardens surround the house
- Fruit trees are in abundance. These include citrus, bananas, mangoes and more
- Water storage for tanks and pump (large capacity of 80,000 litres)
This farm is a showpiece. It has been developed and maintained with a ‘Best Practice’ farm management in place.
- 2,000 income-producing macadamia trees (in excellent order)
- Macadamia de-husking and nut sorting line with de-husker, strommel, sorting table, waste blower, water sorter, silos etc
- Ample machinery ( mostly ‘as new’) including:
- Toro 72 ” mower
- Toyota Hilux 4WD ute
- 1961 Thames tip truck
- Bore with pump
- 4 bay farm shed with concrete floor, power, lights, water, toilet, basin and workbench. This also has 3 roller doors and includes a macadamia processing line
It will now be a 2011 crop with all inputs already financed.
|Water tank||Tropical fruits||Work shed|
- The farm can easily be run on a part-time (weekend) basis except for some harvest periods.
- This farm has smother grass covering the tree roots, and absolutely zero erosion problems. It is easy to mow and maintain and is the result of good planning and management practises.
- Perfect lifestyle farm with income
- Superb family home in private and quiet area
- Centrally located to major centres
- Close to shops, schools, sports facilities (Alstonville = 10 minutes) etc
- Near great beaches (Ballina, Lennox Head and Byron Bay)
- Ample water for house, gardens, lawns etc
- Includes ample machinery (in excellent condition) and 2008's macadamia crop
- Fully operational and easy to manage
- Superb shed with workshop area and toilet
- Room for pool, pets etc
- Fruit trees provide a great supply of fresh fruit
This is value at its best. The farm is productive, well organised and managed. It has good kernel recoveries and production levels.
The house is really special and extremely well designed and built. It has large living areas and is very neat, tidy and well organised.
Overall, this property offers prospective buyers a superb lifestyle with an income as a bonus.
|Macadamia plantation||Easy crop access|
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.