LUXURY 4 BEDROOM HOME ON ACREAGE, LISMORE, NORTHERN RIVERS NSW
Cedar Point, between Lismore and Kyogle, Northern Rivers NSW
A luxury 4 bedroom family home with large living areas, views, inground pool and courtyard. The house is on a 1 ¼ acre rural block.
This is a very special and unique family home in a lovely rural area, just 10 minutes from Kyogle and 20 minutes from Lismore or Casino. It is constructed of hardwood with large verandas and decks. The house has 3 floor levels (the bedrooms, casual dining and family rooms, the kitchen and formal dining areas).
|Master Bedroom||Ensuite||Deck off Master Bedroom|
The house features:
- Large master bedroom with very large ensuite, large walk in robe and private deck
- 3 other large bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Chefs kitchen with laminated timber bench tops, practical island bench, 4 burner gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher, walk in pantry and cork floors
- Casual dining area with adjoining family/library/TV room
- Large formal lounge/dining room with wood heater and french doors opening onto 2 verandas
- Large family bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Office/study off the lounge/dining area (ideal guest room)
- Large side and rear verandas (ideal for casual living and entertaining)
|Casual Dining/Living Room||Family Room||Formal Lounge & Dining|
- Polished timber floors throughout (excluding kitchen and bathrooms)
- Timber feature ceiling in casual dining/family room
- Fully landscaped lawns and gardens
- Inground salt chlorinated swimming pool (fully fenced with pool shed and sail)
- Stained glass feature windows in lounge/dining room
- Paved and fenced courtyard area (ideal for children)
- Paved undercover BBQ area (close to casual dining room)
- Double carport with concrete driveway (in and out)
- Storage cupboards in carport
- Spring water bore with pump and tank (for house and garden use)
- Hardwood timber external walls (sealed)
- Grass trees and natural shade trees near house
- Hedges and ferns in landscaped areas
|French Doors||Main Bathroom||Veranda|
|Front Entrance||Courtyard||Swimming Pool|
- Large airy 4 bedroom family home with huge under cover areas
- Great kitchen and living areas
- Large verandas on 2 sides
- Unlimited water supply
- Rural views and tranquillity
- Close to Kyogle (10 minutes to shops, schools, sports fields and hospital)
- Handy to both Lismore and Casino (approximately 20 minutes)
- Unique timber features add character
- Easy to maintain (minimal lawns)
- Quality inground swimming pool and ample room for pets
|Carport & Paved Area||Grass Trees||Rural Views|
This is a beautiful property with a very special timber house. It has the warmth of timber and many special other features that combine to provide a unique feel and character. This is a lifestyle property in a beautiful setting that is both affordable and totally unique. The ample water supply, double carport, salt chlorinated pool and large verandas come together to make this home both practical and very liveable for a medium to large family.
|Floor Plan||Aerial Photo|
Call the owners to arrange an inspection of this property. A house of this quality and size is a rare find in these times.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.