HOBBY FARM WITH LARGE HOUSE AND SHEDS. BARYULGIL, NORTHERN RIVERS NSW.
A 3½ acre hobby farm close to the Clarence River. It includes a large house, sheds, orchard, gardens, garage and ample water storage.
Baryulgil between Tabulam and Grafton, Northern Rivers NSW.
This lovely property is an ideal retirement proposition. The house is on a fully fenced plot and the balance is level cleared land and fences.
|House Back Yard||Back Yard||Vege Patch||Back Yard|
The house features:
- 4 large bedrooms (or 3 bedrooms plus office)
- Country style weatherboard with colourbond roof
- Large kitchen with ample bench space plus cupboards plus a new stove
- Polished timber floors in most of the house
- Covered rear verandah / deck area
- Enclosed verandahs ideal for living rooms / bedrooms
- Dining area
- Lounge room with wood heater
- 2 bathrooms with toilets
- Satellite TV
|Master Bedroom||2nd Bedroom||3rd Bedroom|
|Kitchen||Kitchen||Living Room||Lounge Room|
- Attractive flower garden
- Main bedroom air conditioned
- Raised vegetable garden beds
- Lovely lawns, easy to mow
- Single car garage (lockable)
- Room for horse or pony
- Fuel shed with water tank
- Large garage / workshop shed and storage area
- Septic tank
- Ample water storage (tanks)
- Citrus orchard
- Chook shed
- Internet access
- 3km to local primary school
- Daily bus service at door during school term
- Community bus service several times a week
- Employment opportunities on nearby cattle farms
|Front Gate||Door to Laundry||Back Verandah|
|Verandah||Main Entrance||Sunroom / Verandah |
- Large home on small quality acres
- Affordable price range
- 4 large bedrooms plus 2 bathrooms
- 45 mins to Grafton on sealed road
- Lovely deck on side of house
- Garage plus extra garage in shed
- Practical vegetable garden beds
- Lovely lawns and gardens
- Internet access plus satellite TV
- Swimming in nearby Clarence River
- Air conditioned main bedroom
- Ample water storage (tanks plus pump)
- Fully fenced
- Room for horse or pony or pets
- Easy drive to Grafton or Casino
|3rd Garage||Fuel Shed||Workshop|
This property is great value for money and in excellent condition.
The local community are warm and friendly. Opportunities for work on local cattle farms is another benefit.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.