Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
10 ACRE RURAL PROPERTY WITH 4 BEDROOM HOUSE AND SHEDS, GRAFTON, NSW
Location / Area
Pillar Valley, near Grafton and Maclean, Northern Rivers, New South Wales
Property Type / Size
A 10 acre rural property with a large, brick, family home; garages/sheds and bitumen road frontage. It is only 10/15 minutes to Wooli or Minnie Waters and has timber and grazing areas. The views of the Gibraltar Range are superb.
This property is ideally situated:
- Close to beaches and the river at Wooli/Minnie Waters
- 25 minutes to Grafton or Maclean
- Close to the new Pacific Highway alignment
- 35 minutes to Yamba
|Side of House||Rear of House||Entertaining Area|
This is a solid family home, built on a slab, with rendered besser block and timber features.
It is two storey. The main house is downstairs, with a granny flat or parents retreat upstairs.
The house features:
- 3 bedrooms downstairs; the large one is the main and there are two others, one with a walk-in wardrobe
- Central lounge/living room with timber posts; this has an area for informal dining
- Large 'L' shaped kitchen including dining area and wood heater. It has a gas stove, ample cupboards and tiled floor. It overlooks gardens and lawns.
- Two downstairs bathrooms; one with shower, toilet and vanity; the other with bath, toilet and vanity
- Very large games/rumpus room; approximately 6 x 8 metres; it is ideal for casual living/entertaining or for children to play
- Large verandah with laundry area adjoining the kitchen
- 2 rainwater tanks (drinking water)
- Open, covered entertaining/barbeque area (6 x 7 metres) with lights and power
Upstairs Granny Flat
- Separate outside entrance
- Stairs from near the lounge
- Large bedroom with built-ins and ceiling fan
- Kitchen area with stove etc
- Lounge/dining area
- Separate toilet
This is currently rented out and is ideal for in-laws or for the ultimate parents retreat.
|Dam & Paddock||Front Lawn||Lawn & Garden|
There is room for 6 or more vehicles in the 3 carport/garage areas.
- There are 2 dams, one supplying water to the house
- Established lawns and gardens
- Mature shade trees near the house
- Approximately 3 acres cleared (ideal for horses/ponies and pets)
|View of House||Wood Heater||Bedroom|
- School bus at the end of the street (approximately 50 metres from the front gate)
- Clubs and sporting facilities at Wooli
- Great fishing and surf spots close by (at Wooli, Minnie Waters and Sanden)
- Grafton airport is approximately 15 minutes away
- Plenty of hardwood timber for fencing/cabins/sheds etc
- Excellent views of mountain ranges
There is a shed with toilet, kitchen and power close to the house.
|River at Wooli||Water Sports/Activities||Beach at Wooli|
- Large 2 storey family home with large living areas
- Separate granny flat upstairs
- Ample car, boat and caravan storage
- Easy care lawns and gardens
- Close to great fishing and surf spots
- Bitumen road frontage
- School bus close by
- Large covered entertaining areas
- Easy drive to Grafton, Maclean and Yamba
- Affordable price Range
- Room for horses/ponies and pets
This is a lovely rural property close to the coast.
The house is well built (very solid) and is set high to get breezes and views.
The sheds and carports are a real benefit as are the covered entertaining/living areas.
This is a superb coastal lifestyle property at a bargain price.
|Contact:||Alan and Sally Messenger|
|Mobile:||0427 862 039 or|
0448 020 315