Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
30 ACRE LIFESTYLE FARM, WELLINGTON, CENTRAL WEST, NEW SOUTH WALES
Location / Area
Wellington, near Orange and Dubbo, Central West New South Wales
Property Type / Size
A approximately 30 acre rural property with 2 houses and potential for horses, cropping, sheep or cattle.
It has a superb 4-5 bedroom luxury brick residence plus a second home ideal for in-laws, rental or B&B/farmstay use.
It is ideal for horse lovers.
This property is 4 kilometres from Wellington township.
It has views over the township and surrounding farms and is in a safe, rural area. It is an easy drive to Dubbo (40 minutes) and Orange (1 hour).
The main residence is double brick/tile and is an ideal family home. It is air conditioned and architect designed.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- 3 other large bedrooms (all carpeted)
- Study/office or 5th bedroom
- Large kitchen with electric oven and cooktop, dishwasher and island bench, as well as a walk-in pantry adjoining.
- Large lounge/dining with gas heater
- 2 bathrooms with toilets in both
- Internal laundry with access to yard
- Large front verandah
- Large TV/rumpus room
- Rear patio/bbq/entertaining area
|Front Verandah||Back of House||Backyard & Views|
- Greenhouse/plant area near house
- Large water storage tanks
- Car storage shed (approximately 4 vehicles)
- Large lawns and gardens
- Wide and long gravel driveway
- Mature trees along driveway
|Shed & Chook Yard||Car Shed||Room Next to Car Shed|
This is ideal for in-law accommodation, or to be rented out on a permanent basis.
It could also be used to create a B&B/farmstay operation (STCA).
- 2 bedrooms (master bedroom with ensuite)
- Kitchen/living area with gas cooktop and oven
- Bathroom and toilet
- Carpeted floors
- Separate water tank/pump etc
- Lawns and gardens
- Fenced yard area
It is approximately 100 metres from the main house.
|Heading Oats||Horses in Paddock||Paddock & Views|
- 2 road frontages (it is a corner block)
- Bore with ample water for stock and garden use
- Large shed with 5 stables and other space
- Large machinery shed (open fronted)
- Storage room next to car shed (ideal for hobbies)
- Arable acreage (ideal for cereal crops etc)
- Good fencing throughout
- 5 large paddocks
- Cattle yards, crush and ramp
- Round yard, spelling yards and other equine facilities.
- Large hayshed included
|2 Bedroom House & Backyard||Garden & Plant House||Driveway|
This is an ideal lifestyle farm, ideal for horse enthusiasts.
It could be used for:
- Horse training
- Horse breeding
- Horse agistment
- Other similar uses
It is a superb block of quality farmland.
- Luxury 4-5 bedroom home with airconditioning
- 2nd residence ideal for in-laws, B&B or farmstay
- Ample horse/equine facilities, including stables, yards etc
- Level arable cropping land
- Corner block with access to paddocks
- Ample water supply and storage
- 5 minutes to Wellington (shops, schools, medical and sports facilities)
- Easy drive to major centres (Dubbo and Orange)
- Magnificent views over town and farms
- Beautiful lawns and gardens around both houses
- Entertaining areas both inside and outside
- Undercover parking/storage for cars, machinery, caravans, boats etc
- Many sheds for all purposes
This is a lovely property in a quality area.
It is very well maintained and in excellent condition.
The improvements are plentiful and very well laid out.
Inspect now to see this wonderful and affordable opportunity.
|Contact:||Gloria Wilson |
|Phone:||02 6845 1760|