Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
25 ACRE RIVERFRONT HOBBY FARM, LITTLE HARTLEY, NEW SOUTH WALES
Location / Area
Little Hartley, near Mt Victoria and Lithgow, New South Wales
Property Type / Size
A 25 acre (10 hectare) hobby farm with a liveable shed, Cox’s river frontage, 200 plus olive trees and ample water.
It has solar power and phone available, plus bitumen road frontage.
This idyllic small acreage is only 2 hours from Sydney, in the beautiful Little Hartley area; adjacent to Mount Victoria and the Blue Mountains.
- 110m of Cox’s River frontage
- Liveable shed (ideal weekender) with solar panels, batteries etc (16Kw capacity).
- 3 water tanks
- 200 olive trees for olive oil production (irrigated)
- 10 Kalamata olive trees (edible variety)
- 250 metres bitumen road frontage
- Windmill for wind power generation
- Power and phone available at gate
- Organic vegetable patch
- Rural valley views
- Abundant wildlife
- Building entitlement
|Irrigation Tanks||Vegie Patch||Windmill, Solar, Shed & Shack|
This is of Colourbond steel construction
- Lined with timber
- Water supply from tank with pump
- 16Kw electricity supply
- Pot belly wood heater
- Concrete floor
This is ideal for weekends, holidays etc
|Dam||Olive Trees & Vegie Patch||Panoramic Views|
This property is:
- 10 minutes to Mt Victoria (hotel, shops etc)
- 20 minutes to Lithgow (major centre - shops, schools etc)
- Less than 2 hours from Sydney (approximately 1 hour for Penrith)
- Close to Blue Mountains (national parks) plus Jenolan Caves
- 2 water tanks for irrigation (total 46,500 litres)
- 1 water tank for shed/domestic use (22,500 litres)
|Inside Shack||Track||Sunset over the Mountains|
- Riverfront, 25 acre hobby farm
- Liveable shed with solar power
- Phone and power available
- Ample water supply plus 3 tanks
- Olive trees in orchard
- Area for horses, cattle or sheep
- Includes building entitlement
- Bitumen road frontage
- Ideal retirement block
- Close to Lithgow, Mt Victoria and national parks
|Cox's River||Cox's River|
This property is a superb small acreage with river frontage.
It is ideal as a weekend retreat, retirement proposition or permanent family farm.
This property is excellent value and worthy of any inspection.
|Contact:||Call our office on 1300 139 351 during business hours|