Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
500 ACRE LIFESTYLE FARM, DUBBO, WESTERN NEW SOUTH WALES
Location / Area
Eumungerie, near Dubbo and Gilgandra, Western New South Wales
Property Type / Size
A 200 hectare (500 acre) lifestyle farm with a 5 bedroom family home, cattle yards and cropping areas.
It has ample bore water for stock and domestic use, plus 3 dams.
This is an ideal lifestyle farm with a large family home, good grazing and cropping areas; it is ideal for cattle, sheep, horses or cropping.
|Lounge & Dining||Lounge||Wood Fire|
- Excellent cattle yards with head crush and loading ramp
- Unlimited bore water (drinkable quality)
- 3 large dams
- Barley planted currently
- 3 or 4 paddocks
- Quality fencing
- Shade trees for livestock
- 25 square metre deer compound with a 2 sow pig shed inside
- Fertile farmland and clean paddocks
The house features:
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- 4 other bedrooms
- Study/office or 6th bedroom
- Large modern kitchen
- Dining area adjoining kitchen
- Large lounge room
- Rumpus/pool or family room
- Main bathroom
- Large laundry with door to yard
|Side of House||Water Tanks||Cattle Ramp|
- Airconditioning (Living area)
- Spa bath outside
- Concrete entertaining/outdoor living area
- New aluminium windows and sliding doors
- Above ground pool (12ft diameter)
- 2 x water storage tanks (1 x 10,000 gallon; 1 x 5,500 gallon)
- Insulated walls and roof
- 2 large linen cupboards
The house has been renovated and improved in recent years. It is an ideal home for a large or extended family.
|Dam||Shade Trees||Grazing Area|
This property is ideal for:
- Beef cattle (breeding or fattening)
This property is:
- Approximately 46 kilometres north of Dubbo
- Approximately 36 kilometres south of Gilgandra
Both are via bitumen road.
There is a 1.5 kilometre dirt roadway into the farm from the bitumen road.
- Clean 500 acre versatile farmland
- Large, 5 bedroom family home in excellent condition
- Arable areas ideal for cropping
- Ample bore water for stock and domestic use
- 3 large dams for stock
- Ideal for lifestyle or retirement living
- Approximately 30 minutes to Dubbo CBD (via highway)
- Only 20 minutes to Gilgandra
- Suitable for cattle, sheep, horses or cropping
- Employment and business opportunities in Dubbo and Gilgandra
This property is well maintained and offers a quality rural lifestyle to its owners.
It is very manageable and versatile and has a lovely large family home and other infrastructure.
This farm is good value for money and would suit a large or extended family.
|Contact:||Call our office on 1300 139 351 during business hours|