Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
637 ACRE RURAL PROPERTY, GATTON, SOUTH EAST QUEENSLAND
Location / Area
Junction View, near Gatton, Lockyer Valley, South East Queensland
Property Type / Size
A 637 acre rural property with good grazing for beef cattle or horses. It has ample water supply from creeks and springs and includes a liveable log cabin (ideal for a couple) plus a weatherboard home in need of renovation/restoration.
This property is very private and quiet and has a variety of terrain.
Will swap or exchange for property of equal value in Northern NSW or South-East QLD.
- Adjoins Glen Rock National Park
- Has creek flats, hills, valleys and spectacular mountains
- Is subdivided into 7 or 8 paddocks
- Has access tracks throughout
- Includes picturesque creeks plus dams for stock water
- Has a bore producing quality water of 2,500/3,000 gallons per hour
- Includes ample timber for yards, cabins, fencing etc
- Carries 80+ breeders and their progeny
This is a liveable dwelling with:
- Solar power
- Wood stove
- Gas stove (LPG)
- 3 cylinder diesel generator
- Concrete floor
- New roof and drains
- New insulation
- New flooring
- Water supply (and tanks) from nearby spring, plus bore
- Gas fridge
- Living area
- Bedroom area
- Bathroom/laundry building close to cabin
- Large garage/shed used for storage of vehicles and equipment
- Lawns and gardens
- Septic system
Note: It has potential for use as a B&B should the owners reside in the house.
|Garden & Outdoor Setting||Garage/Carport||Garage/Shed|
This is an old Queenslander with ample character and potential.
It is currently an open plan design, but is easily converted to a 2 or 3 bedroom family home.
- Kitchen area
- Bathroom area
- Front verandah
- Internal timber walls
This has been renovated and has gas hot water and new solar power.
|Cabin - Living Area||Cabin - Stove||Generator|
- 3 or 4 off the creek flat areas are arable and suitable for cropping if desired
- There is ample stock water in all paddocks
- Fencing is in good to excellent condition (some is new)
- Currently the property runs horses plus beef cattle. It is ideal for both
- The 2 large dams are spring filled
- Has both natural and improved pastures
|Pasture||Cattle at Creek||Dam|
Being at the end of a valley (dead end road) this property is ideal for:
- Secluded getaway
- B&B operation
- Motorcycle/4WD park
- Quality grazing property with creek flats
- 2 dwellings (with farmstay potential)
- Ample water from bore plus flowing creeks
- Good cattle or horse property
- Plenty of timber for cabins, fences, yards etc
- Private and very quiet
- Good rainfall
- Spectacular views from mountains
- Potential for tourism activities
- Access road throughout
- Primary school at Junction View
This property has enormous potential and is very reasonably priced.
It is a very special acreage, ideal for both horses and beef cattle.
The proximity to Gatton (30 minutes) and Brisbane make it a unique opportunity for tourist activity or the ultimate private lifestyle retreat.
|Contact:||Kevin Campbell & Simone Sykes|
|Mobile:||0400 275 034|