Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
RIVERFRONT 95 ACRE IRRIGATION FARM WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL, DUBBO, NSW
Location / Area
Dubbo, Central West New South Wales
Property Type / Size
A 73 acre property with zoning for light industry 4(b) and private open space 6(b).
It includes a highly productive lucerne farm and horse complex of 73 acres (29½ hectares) with a renovated 4 bedroom family home, known as ‘Troy Stud Irrigation Farm’. The property has access to two rivers with water available from both.
A further 22 acre (8.78 hectare) adjoining, riverfront acreage is available on a separate title.
The properties are on the outskirts of Dubbo (5km to the CBD).
House block with irrigation etc: $1.627 million including water licences, pumps, irrigator and all irrigation lines
22 acre block: $165,000
Troy Irrigation Farm features:
- Approximately 10.6 acres (43,000 square metres) of land with house, hay, machinery sheds and horse complex. It has town water and sewer connected and is zoned industrial 4(b).
- 48 acres (approximately) of irrigated lucerne paddocks with travelling lateral irrigator, water licences and irrigation infrastructure.
- 22 acre riverfront lot (with dam for stock water)
- Balance is grazing land, ideal for horses, sheep, cattle or cropping.
This property was previously a horse stud and is ideal for breeding and training horses.
This productive farmland includes:
- Approximately 50 acres sown to lucerne. This has underground mains and hydrants for travelling irrigator.
|House & Carport||House||Lounge/Living|
- 5 megalitre turkey nest storage dam (fills from river)
- General water licence of 224 megalitres from Macquarie River; including a new Grundfos 30 kilowatt pump.
- 96 megalitre water licence from Talbragar River at boundary; including pump, mains and outlets.
22 Acre (8.8 Hectare) Lot
This block adjoins the main farm and has river frontage to the Talbragar River. It does not have building entitlement or irrigation and is a good cropping proposition.
The lot has good fencing and dam, plus rich alluvial soils. Power is available at the boundary, as is town water. It has a laneway and vehicular access from Old Gilgandra Road. It is ideal for cropping or grazing in conjunction with the main farm. This block is handy to the sale yards and was formerly a Dalgety holding paddock.
- Radio controlled Zimatic 5 span lateral irrigator with 150 metres of hose line
- This runs off 6 inch underground mains and irrigates 19 hectares of prime lucerne paddocks.
|Dining Area(s)||Dining Area||Informal Dining|
- The lucerne is baled as ordered and normally yields 7 cuts of approximately 2,500 bales each season.
- These sell for $12-$15 per bale. Contracts are in place for the marketing/sales of the hay produced to respected clients (including international markets).
The farms feature alluvial soil river flats. This is ideal for lucerne, oats and other crops (vegetables/soya beans etc).
This is a fully renovated home of 24 squares. It has 4 air conditioners, new carpet, lighting and an imported grantie top kitchen.
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- New kitchen with granite benchtops, gas stove, rangehood, dishwasher and pantry cupboard
- Large dining room adjoining kitchen (has both casual and formal dining areas)
- Very large family room/lounge/living area
- Large internal laundry
- Extra outside toilet
- Garden shed
- Large carport over paved area
- Landscaped lawns and gardens
- 10,000 gallon concrete water tank (fed from either of the river pumps or the dam pump)
|Kitchen||Kitchen||Casual Eating Area|
- Approximately 1km of Newell Highway frontage
- Machinery sheds
- Lockable workshop and toolshed
- Two large hay sheds
- 16 stables and yards
- 600 metre training/exercise track
- Exercise areas
- Wash bay
- Sand roll
- Loading ramp
- Swimming area (in 5 megalitre dam)
This property has huge potential.
Some uses include:
- Horse breeding and training
- Future subdivision for industrial use
- Irrigated vegetable/cropping (in place of lucerne)
- Agistment of horses (average $25 per week for up to 15/20 horses)
Annual rainfall is approximately 600mm (24 inches).
These acreages adjoin and both have river frontage to the Talbragar River.
The main block has the railway and highway on one boundary and is only 1-2km to Dubbo Saleyards.
The acreages adjoin industrial areas and offer the buyer many options re use.
- Highly productive lucerne farm
- Renovated 4 bedroom, airconditioned family home
- Potential for development in near future
- Ample water from 2 licences
- Large irrigation infrastructure, including travelling irrigator
- Huge sheds, stables, yards etc
- Close (approximately 1 km) to saleyards
- Ideal for horse stud, breeding or training
- Potential to develop the industrial land and keep irrigation area
- Only 5 minutes to Dubbo CBD (shops, schools, hospital etc)
- Adjoins industrial land
- Ample water for stock on both acreages
|Baled Lucerne||Collecting Lucerne||22 Acre Block|
Troy Stud Irrigation Farm is a rare opportunity to own irrigated riverfront land on the outskirts of Dubbo.
This property is a proven performer and has great potential to be developed in the near future.
Dubbo is going ahead and is a well known regional centre.
|Phone:||02 6885 3799|
|Mobile:||0428 667 133|