Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
13 FLAT USUABLE ACRES 21KM FROM BRISBANE GPO
Location / Area
Moggill, Western Suburbs, Brisbane
Property Type / Size
Bring your horses, chickens and dogs to Annaghmore.
The property boasts town water and four paddocks with safe fencing and plenty of room for an arena. There are three stables, cattle yards, and plenty of out buildings including a 100 year old buttery that makes a great hay storage shed! A machinery shed and 3 bay carport compliment the 100 year old Queenslander recently renovated with modern features yet still retain that great old charm.
It has future subdivision potential and dual street access.
offers considered from $1.8m
‘Annaghmore’ is a stunning property on Hawkesbury Road at Moggill.
More information available @ www.annaghmore.com.au
It offers quality lifestyle living close to the Brisbane River in a lovely area. It is close to Brisbane CBD and the western suburbs.
It is close to:
- Bellbowrie Shopping Centre plus Redbank Plaza and Indooroopilly Shopping Town
- Cafes, restaurants and take-away food outlets
- Schools and kindergartens
- Rural areas
- Sports facilities
This is approximately 110 years old and totally renovated, restored and improved to give the best life has to offer.
- Master bedroom with plantation shutters (including ensuite, dressing room and walk in robe)
- 4 other bedrooms (2 are in a separate pavilion)
- Modern bathrooms in both main house and pavilion building
- Modern chef’s kitchen with Corian benchtops, 6 burner gas stove with electric oven, built-in wall over, microwave and coffee machine
- Casual dining near kitchen
- Formal lounge room with fireplace
- Formal dining room with fireplace
- Verandah from the family room
- Wide north and east facing verandahs
- Spacious study and media room
- 2 antique fireplaces (fully operational) with decorative overmantels
- Large inground, solar heated, chlorinated pool with Chemi-Gen
- 5 separate air conditioners (split cycle)
- Electronic entry gate with intercom system
- Level fenced lawns and gardens
- Pool and barbeque shelter, ideal for entertaining
- Back to base security system, intercom and wired data cabling
- Wine cellar (temperature controlled)
- 100,000 litre water storage tanks
- Solar hot water service and Eco-Nova membrane septic system
- 4 paddocks, ideal for horses or cattle
- Round yard for horses
- Room for polo/dressage activities
- Stable for horse/pony
- Irrigation for lawns and gardens (from 100,000 litre tank)
- Croquet green
- Large inground, heated pool
- Vegetable garden
- Chicken/chook house
- Shade trees
- Quality fencing throughout
|Pavillion to House||Pool & BBQ Shelter||Vegetable Garden|
The main house came from New Farm whilst the studio pavilion section is the original home on the property. Combined they offer ample room for a large family/guests.
- Superb luxury home on clean useable acres
- 3 bedrooms in main house plus 2 in pavilion building
- Chef’s kitchen with in-built appliances
- 2½ acres of lovely lawns and gardens
- Fully air conditioned living areas
- Wide verandahs and undercover areas
- Large inground pool with shelter
- Subdivision potential in near future
- Potential to operate as luxury B&B (stca)
- Dual road access (2 sides)
- Close to shops, schools, sports facilities, hospitals etc
- Easy drive to Brisbane CBD, toll road to Gold Coast and airport
- Level land including croquet green
- Ample room for horses, pony or a few cattle
- Superb features include polished floors, french doors, high ceilings, lead lighting and fretwork
- Media room is ideal for a home office.
|Entrance/Front Gates||Stable & Paddock||Lawn Area|
This property is a genuine show piece. It has been a labour of love for the owners who want to move on.
It offers a lovely rural lifestyle on Brisbane’s doorstep with the potential for subdivision in the not too distant future.
An inspection of this property will impress the most fastidious buyers.
|Front of House|
|Mobile:||0414 275 066|