Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
TOURISM/LIFESTYLE PROPERTY, FORSTER TUNCURRY, MID NORTH COAST, NSW
Possum Brush, near Forster-Tuncurry and Taree, Mid North Coast, NSW
- Two individual cottages on rural acreages in the Clarendon Forest Retreat (an award-winning tourist resort).
- Also available are 2x5 acre blocks. The Clarendon Resort is a vibrant business and the developed properties are managed and return good rentals.
- The Chapel - $580K
- The Summerhouse - SOLD
- 5 acre lots - SOLD
Clarendon is a 1,000 acre luxury retreat nestled in Kiwarrak State Forest and national Park on the Mid North Coast; south of Taree and north west of Forster. It’s just over 3 hours drive north from Sydney.
The private, self-contained luxury accommodation has a 4.5 star rating and is the perfect setting for a honeymoon, anniversary, elopement, marriage proposal, romantic getaway, family holiday or birthday celebration.
For more information – click here to visit Clarendon Forest Lodge's website.
|All roads lead to the Chapel||View from the verandah||The kitchen|
This romantic sandstone chapel disguises a luxury, split-level cottage with cathedral ceilings, Gothic windows and etched peach lead lights.
- TV, VCR, CD, all linen and towels, all kitchen utensils, overhead fans and split-system air conditioner
- Loft bedroom with beautiful, carved cedar, four-poster queen size bed, antiques and tapestries
- Downstairs has:
- Gourmet country kitchen of jarrah and granite
- Log fire (wood supplied)
- Cosy sofa
- Antique dining suite
- Antique silver, crystal and china for that touch of ‘old world’
- A few more steps downstairs is the bathroom which has a shower, toilet and a sunken heated spa pool (set in mosaic terracotta) with valley views
- Cedar and glass doors (cosy in winter without shutting out the views)
- Private deck beneath a shaded pergola
- Luxury kitchen with champagne granite bench tops, jarrah cupboards, Smeg appliances including an oven and cooktop
|Victorian style bedroom||Luxurious shower||Spa facilities|
- Ideal investment and lifestyle property
- Good rental income
- Assured capital growth
- Ideal for retirement or holidays
- Close to great beaches, lakes and rivers
- Under 3 hours from Sydney
- Horse riding, massages available ‘in-house’
- Tallwoods Golf Course nearby
Clarendon Forest Lodge offers a unique and proven opportunity to invest in quality coastal real estate. It gives both lifestyle and financial benefits to the owners and the opportunity to enjoy rural living close to the coast.
|Contact:||Sharyn & Rex Cox|
|Phone:||02 6554 3162|
|Fax:||02 6554 3242|