Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
1,669SQM BUILDING BLOCK, DEEPWATER, NORTHERN TABLELANDS NSW
Deepwater, between Glen Innes and Tenterfield, Northern Tablelands NSW
A 1,699sqm building block in a lovely small village with all town services (electricity, town water etc) available.
This is a bargain priced block and ideal for a family home with shed.
|Block from West Boundary||Supermarket|
The block has:
- Bitumen road frontage (north east from the highway)
- Rear lane access
- Residential zoning
- Gently sloping land
- Subdivision potential (S.T.C.A.)
The block and town services/facilities include:
- Power, phone, town water and sewerage available
- Daily mail service
- Front fence
- Easy walk to shops, school, Post Office, hotels etc
- Regular medical facilities (doctors visit weekly)
|Deepwater Primary School||School of Arts|
This block would suit:
- Investment opportunity (build 2 units/town houses)
- Home business operation
- Unique business (S.T.C.A)
|Deepwater Inn||Commercial Hotel|
Deepwater Village has:
- Supermarket and shops
- Primary school
- 2 hotels
- Active S.E.S.
- Post Office
- Great community spirit
Also preparation for a new bakery business in Deepwater is being made now with plans of opening within a few weeks.
- Affordable price range
- Large block (1,669sqm)
- Room for a large house with swimming pool, sheds etc
- Bitumen road frontage
- Power, phone, water and sewerage available
- Rear lane access
- Rural views
- Nearby to Emmaville (27kms) for hospital etc
- Approximately 30 minutes to Tenterfield or Glen Innes
|Engineering Workshop||Industrial Estate|
This block has potential for the right buyer. Deepwater is a great village with good rural properties and ample town facilities. The area enjoys a good climate with plenty of recreational activities nearby. It is also close to Historic Emmaville where there is a very good hospital.
This block is worth an inspection. It has good development potential for a keen investor, providing substantial gain in future years.
|Contact:||Walter & Miyoko Pyle|
|Phone:||02 6734 5123|
|Property Address:||Lot 10 Forbes Street|
Deepwater NSW 2371