Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
CAN’T DECIDE BETWEEN A TREE CHANGE AND A SEA CHANGE TRY RAINBOW FLAT, TAREE/FORSTER MID NORTH COAST
IF YOU OWNED CLADDAGH FARM YOU WOULDN’T HAVE TO! YOU COULD ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF BOTH
Rainbow Flat, between Taree and Forster, Mid North Coast NSW
“Claddagh Farm” is a beautiful 22.68 hectare lifestyle property with a large 4 bedroom family home functioning as an elegant, country style Bed & Breakfast operation.
Set on sixty acres of rolling bushland only 4 minutes from Diamond Blackhead and Redhead beaches.
Relax and enjoy the peace and tranquility of country living combined with the excitement and fun of the sun and surf of the beach.
The biggest problem running the bed and breakfast is getting the guests to leave!
Beyond the distinctive federation styling , the homestead boasts 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and generous segrerated living spaces framed by well established gardens including a soothing waterfall. The grounds offer an enticing array of outdoor entertaining areas. This residence can be used as a bed and breakfast or private home.
“Claddagh Farm” is on the Lakes Way, approximately 10 minutes from Forster. It is a picturesque 60 acre property generating passive income from both the farm and the Bed & Breakfast operation.
|Water Feature @ Front of House|
The property features:
- 56 acres of fertile land (ideal for cattle or horses)
- 6 paddocks with quality fencing
- Cattle yards with vet crush and loading ramp
- Large machinery shed
- Storage shed and workshop
- 4 dams
- Creek running through the property
- Ample shade trees
- Town water supply
- Main road frontage
|22.6 Hectare Property||Driveway|
This quality residence was purpose built in 1998 and has operated as a Bed & Breakfast since 2003. The layout of the house has the master bedroom and ensuite at one end with the formal sitting room, dining room, lounge room and kitchen in the middle. The other 3 bedrooms, main bathroom and laundry are positioned at the opposite end of the house. The sitting, lounge, kitchen and dining rooms are of open plan design with a reverse cycle air conditioning system installed for heating and cooling.
The residence features:
- Formal sitting room with fantastic valley views
- Formal lounge with ceiling fans
- Quality kitchen with:
- Electric cook top and oven
- Walk in pantry
- Ample cupboard and bench space
- Polished timber floor
- Informal dining room with ceiling fans and polished timber floor
- Master bedroom (carpeted) with walk in robe and full ensuite including:
- 2 person spa
- Heated towel rails
- Exhaust fans and heater
- Vanity and toilet
- 3 other carpeted bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with bath, shower, heated towel rails, exhaust fans and heater
- Tiled hallway
- Internal laundry with tiled floor and external access
- Verandas at the front and rear of the house
- Entertaining area on the rear veranda
- Full security alarm system in place
- Beautiful landscaped gardens and established trees along the sides of the house
- Established orchard at the rear of the house
- 3 car garage attached to the house with remote controlled doors
- Large circular driveway at house with a central garden and water feature (with bridge and pond)
- Ample parking for visitors
- Liquid Amber lined driveway with main road frontage
- Town water supply
|Master Ensuite||Master Bedroom|
|Bathroom||Formal Dining Room||Lounge Room|
- Lifestyle farm located close by to the coast
- Large 4 bedroom house with quality inclusions
- Income from the B & B operation and farm
- Beautiful landscaped gardens and lawns
- Ample shedding for machinery and storage
- Ideal farm for cattle or horses
- Ample water and shade trees
- Good fencing, yards, crush and ramp
- Close to beaches, rivers and shopping centres
- Near tourist attractions including Myall Lakes and State Forests
- Close to Tallwoods (golf course) plus other recreational attractions
|Guest Room||Guest Room||Guest Room|
This is a quality rural estate with a profitable, up market Bed & Breakfast operation in a lovely rural area situated close to the coast. This property would suit a retired couple wanting a supplementary income or alternatively, is the ultimate family estate and lifestyle acreage with immaculate grounds and gardens. Located just 4kms from Hallidays Beach, the property is approximately 10 minutes to both Taree and Forster with the Pacific Highway only minutes away giving easy access to Sydney and Newcastle.
Make an arrangement to inspect this beautiful property and see its excellent quality and value first hand.
|Rear of House||Rear of House|
|Contact:||Tony & Mary Gohery|
|Phone:||Tony : 0420 678 209 Mary : 0414 599117|