Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
1873 ACRES WITH RIVER FRONTAGE, YETMAN/INVERELL, NORTH WEST NSW
Bedwell Downs Road, approximately 25kms from Yetman and Ashford and 75kms from Inverell, North West NSW
A 1,873 acre grazing property (divided into 5 sections) with power and phone available. The property has 1km of river frontage to the Macintyre River and offers additional income from the granite gravel quarry (Council’s Road Works Dept) and millable timbered areas.
Located in a beautiful valley with panoramic views of the mountain ranges this property (divided into 5 sections) offers the perfect country lifestyle with ample water from the Macintyre River plus waterfalls, creeks and dams.
|Fishing Spot||Cleared And Timbered Land|
The property features:
- Mostly grazing country with some arable areas
- 1km frontage to the Macintyre River with famous fishing spot
- Several creeks and waterfalls (flowing into the Macintyre River)
- 2 dams
- Timbered areas of:
- Native Box
- Variety of Gum
- Millable stands of Iron Bark and Cyprus Pine
- Granite gravel quarry (ideal for royalties or cash flow when used by Councils etc)
- Panoramic views of mountain ranges and valleys
- Power and phone available
- All wheel drive access on gravel roads with 6kms of bitumen road
|River||Causeway||Approach To Causeway|
- Beautiful riverfront rural property
- Ideal for grazing (beef cattle, sheep and horses) and cropping (wheat)
- Ample water supply from Macintyre River with excellent fishing spots
- 2 dams
- Panoramic mountain and valley views
- Possible royalties/income from granite gravel quarry
- Income from millable timber
- Potential use of millable timber (for building house, sheds, yards etc)
- Close to Ashford for school, shops and rural businesses
|Native Grasses||Gully||Timbered Area|
This lifestyle property, on Bedwell Downs Road near Ashford and Inverell, is very private and picturesque with graded gravel roads throughout. It has river frontage to the Macintyre River (excellent for fishing) with several creeks, waterfalls (and swimming holes) ensuring ample water supply for stock, horticulture and household use.
No hunting enquiries please.
|Contact:||Call our office on 1300 139 351 during business hours|