Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
CHARMING 3 BEDROOM QUEENSLANDER ON LARGE RURAL BLOCK, OAKVIEW, SOUTH EAST QLD
Oakview, South East Queensland. A rural settlement located 40kms NW of Gympie, just 8kms south of Kilkivan and 12kms from Woolooga.
Beautifully renovated 3 bedroom Queenslander home on a level 1100sqm rural block.
The historic ‘Kinbombi School House’, originally built in 1927, has been carefully renovated and transformed into an immaculately presented 3 bedroom weatherboard home on a level, 1100sqm rural block in a picturesque country setting.
|Master Bedroom (BIR)||Master Bedroom to Veranda||Parents Retreat|
The home features:
- Master bedroom with built in robes and French doors opening onto a large veranda
- 2 other bedrooms, 1 with built in robes and space saving wire rack shelving interiors
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge rooms with 13’ ceilings
- New solid timber cupboard doors in the kitchen
- 90sqm of living area
- Attractively renovated bathroom with a new bath, shower, vanity, shave cabinet, wall and floor tiles
- Huge linen press in the bathroom
- Laundry chute from the bathroom to the downstairs laundry
- New Clivus Multrum waterless toilet (huge water saving)
- Plush new carpets in all bedrooms
- French doors, double hung windows and brass handled casements (in excellent condition)
- Polished hardwood timber floors throughout
- 38sqm of verandas:
- On southern side of home for entertaining (adjacent to the kitchen)
- On the east and north sides of the house (catching the morning and afternoon winter sun)
- 3 car accommodation under the house (could be built in for additional rooms)
- Storage room under the house, suitable for garden tools etc
- 1 x 5000gal plus 2 x 1000gal rainwater tanks
- Freshly painted inside and out in classic heritage colours
- The entire home has been rewired (light fittings, switches, power points, meter box with safety switch, smoke alarm and a new hot water system)
- Secure chicken pen with roof and plumbing to additional 1000gal tank
- Citrus trees, and easy care garden and plenty of room for a vegetable garden out the back
- Newly constructed fences around entire 1100sqm block
- Beautiful historic building (tastefully renovated by a Master Builder, maintaining its old world charm with modern conveniences added)
- Sturdy 3 bedroom home with “water smart” products installed
- Ample room under the house (can be enclosed for additional rooms or secure storage)
- Fully fenced block (safe area for children and pets)
- Large yard area with ample room for gardens (ornamental and vegetable)
- Clean country air and relaxed lifestyle (a great place to raise a family)
- Great neighbourhood with good neighbours
- Abundant birdlife
|Under House Storage||Under House Parking||Landscaped Pathway|
This property, situated on the Great Kilkivan Horse Ride trail, is ideally situated for those looking for a relaxed country lifestyle only 8kms from town and the school bus goes right past the door.
|Water Tanks||Citrus Tree||Chook House|
Enjoy the many tourist attractions in the area such as the Lavender Farm, just up the road or canoe on the beautiful Mary River which is just minutes away. South East Queensland beaches are a great holiday destination along with the fishing and whale watching, not to mention pure relaxation!
|Rear of House||Rural Views from Rear||Back Yard|
|Contact:||Gary & Angela Schluter|
|Phone:||07 5482 9153|
|Mobile:||0438 829 153|