Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
1,200 ACRE BEEF CATTLE PROPERTY, MACKAY QUEENSLAND
Flaggy Rock, approximately 100kms south of Mackay, Queensland
“Ceda Valley” is a productive beef cattle property with a comfortable 5 bedroom home, sheds, yards, machinery and a new irrigation set up.
“Ceda Valley” is the site of an original saw mill in the area. This prime 1,198 acre rural property is currently being used for beef cattle production and includes a 5 bedroom home, infrastructure and machinery.
|32 Acre Lot||32 Acre Lot||Main House|
“Ceda Valley” has:
- 8 fully fenced paddocks, all with ample water for stock
- Ample water from 3 bores (Southern Cross windmill and a legal spear into the creek)
- 6 dams in total
- Comfortable 5 bedroom family home
- Separate 2 bedroom workers cottage
- Large drive through (lockable) machinery shed with 6 roller doors
- 2nd machinery shed
- 2 hay sheds
- Chicken coop
- 2 large molasses tanks (7,000 gallons each )
- 2 large dundah storage tanks (approximately 8,000 gallons each)
- Cattle yards, crush and loading ramp
|Fencing||Arable Grazing Land||Arable Grazing Land|
Approximately two thirds of the property is cleared and much has been used previously for cane production (i.e. arable). The balance is hill grazing and timbered country with some millable timber (Mackay Cedar, Blue Gums, Bloodwoods, etc).
|Cattle Yards||Stock Water/Shade Trees||Cattle Yards|
Currently the property has approximately 350 head of cattle including 200 breeders with the balance weaners and steers. There is 1 Droughtmaster bull and 2 Brangus bulls. With the new irrigation in place the carrying capacity will be in excess of 500 with a high percentage of breeders. Being only 10kms from the coast it enjoys excellent rainfall and has quality pastures.
|Holding Yards||Weaners||Holding Yards|
Included in the sale price is a large amount of farm machinery including:
- Massey Ferguson 2640 tractor (110hp) with air conditioned cab
- Massey Ferguson 1085 with blade plough
- Chamberlain front end loader with bucket and forks
- Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD Ute
- Nissan Navara 2WD Ute with 1000 litre tank (used to distribute the molasses)
- Yamaha 250cc 4 wheeler bike with spray tank
- 175cc Agricultural Bike (2 wheeler)
- 5hp Honda Fire-fighter pump (used to distribute stock water )
- Howard spray beam
|Massy Ferguson 2640||Massey Ferguson 1085||Toyota 4WD Ute|
This is a large comfortable 5 bedroom family home of brick and weatherboard construction.
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- 2 other bedrooms
- Quality kitchen with casual dining area nearby
- Large lounge/living room
- Carpets throughout
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Central bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Front veranda
- Fruit and avocado trees in backyard
- 10,000 gallon water tank (supplied by bore)
- Level lawns
- Established gardens
|Main House||Kitchen||Living/Dining Area|
Workers Cottage/In Law Accommodation
This is a comfortable 2 bedroom cottage ideal for guest and in law accommodation, farm manager or similar.
|Workers Cottage||Machinery Shed||To Machinery Shed|
- Productive beef cattle property with potential
- Comfortable 5 bedroom family home
- Purchase price includes live stock, machinery and all farm equipment
- Huge potential from new irrigation set up (cropping etc)
- 10 minutes to beaches etc
- Fishing (barramundi etc) and crabs in local creeks
- Central to cattle markets at:
- Sarina (70kms)
- Mackay (100kms)
- Rockhampton (200kms)
- Second residence/caretakers cottage
- Good sheds, machinery, cattle and infrastructure
- Shops, schools etc, nearby (Flaggy Rock)
- Potential for small crops on creek flats
|Shade Trees||Lush Grazing Land||Mare & Foal|
“Ceda Valley” is a quality lifestyle cattle property close to the coast and in a safe rural area. It offers good value and with the stock and machinery etc included and is worthy of an inspection. The residence plus workers cottage/in law accommodation is ideal for a large family, guests or property manager. Ample water ensures productivity and a stress free rural lifestyle close to beaches and the ocean.
Visit Ceda Valley’s own website for more information: www.cedavalley.com.
|Contact:||Call our office on 1300 139 351 during business hours|