Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
LIFESTYLE / CATTLE PROPERTY - BOGGABRI, NORTH WEST, NSW
Location / Area
Maules Creek - Boggabri, North Western, NSW
Property Type / Size
1,830 acres (731 hectares) consisting of six seperate titles with 200 acres of creek flats (150 acres arable) and the balance rising to hills. Suitable for grazing of sheep and cattle or cultivation. Includes a three bedroom homestead as well as a two bedroom cottage on seperate title.
This property is ideal for someone looking for a great lifestyle with an income from farm and rental of second cottage. Situated 30 minutes from Boggabri and 40 minutes from Narrabri.
|Fencing||Garage / Workshop||Dam|
- Fencing into 15 paddocks
- Water supplied by two creeks , dams, two wells (one equiped with electric pump), numerous springs and tanks
- Three bedroom homestead has ensuite with spa
- Air conditioning
- Wood fireplaces
- Carpet throughout
- Wide verandahs
- Three bay, lock up, 12m x 9x, colourbond garage / workshop with concrete floor and power connected
- A third old house has been converted into a shearing shed with power connected
- Two sets of sheep yards
- Old set of timber cattle yards
|Cropping||Cottage||Grazing Creek Flats|
The Cottage features:
- Two bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Wood fireplaces
- Carport (7.5m x 7.5m)
- Open front shed
- Two houses
- Good water for stock and houses
- Ample quantities of usable timber
- Lifestyle, recreation and income
- Good rainfall - 32" per annum having average 25" per annum for past three years of drought.
Previous owners have run 900 DSE and the property is currently understocked with 40 head of cattle.
It also lends itself to recreational pursuits, with 20 kilometres of riding / walking trails throughout the property. These trails feature breathtaking views of the surrounding areas.
|Farm Produce||Spring Fed Gully||Creeks|
|Phone:||02 6794 4774|
|Fax:||02 6794 4544|