Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
MACADAMIA FARM - DORROUGHBY, NORTHERN NSW. OWNERS PURCHASED ELSEWHERE
Dorroughby, Northern NSW - in hills behind Byron Bay
Property Type / Size
Lifestyle income producing macadamia nut plantation of 20 acres. A quality and well maintained brick and tile, three bedroom home. Equipment to operate plantation is included in sale.
This unique property is private but convenient to Rosebank, Lismore and Byron Bay.
|Macadamia Tree in Flower||Driveway||Macadamia Trees|
The property is north facing with approximately 1977 mature and bearing macadamia nut trees of mixed variety and good spacings. There is a permanent flowing creek which runs through the property. Boundary fences are in good condition.
Buildings and Inclusions
- A family friendly, quality, three bedroom brick and tile home
- Two bathrooms
- Large family room / office
- Lounge / dining
- Entertainment area
- Undercover parking
- Fan forced fireplace
|House||Family Room / Office||Macadamia Trees|
- Approximately 1977 mature macadamia nut trees
- Water licence for six hectares
- 2004 income $66,000, with higher than average kernal recoveries, with potential to improve
- Machinery shed (lockable)
- New 2005 Mahindra 4 x 4 with FEL bucket
- Dehusking line
- Machinery to operate farm (mulcher,. air blast spray unit, fertiliser spreaders, boom spray unit, etc.)
- Honda firefighter pump (twin impeller) on creek, with pump shed
- Fruit trees (mango, mandarin, orange, lemon, passionfruit, lychee)
- Garden shed and aviary close to house
- Large, house water tank and pump
|Macadamia Trees||Macadamia Harvester||Macadamia Nut Elevator|
- Set in hills behind Byron Bay
- Comfortable house (ideal for the family)
- Close to Rosebank ( five minutes) Dunoon (ten minutes) Lismore (30 minutes) Byron Bay (35 minutes)
- School bus at front gate (primary and high)
- Excellent income with small effort
- Drought proof property
Dorroughby is in macadamia heart land and the nuts produced from this area are highly sort after in nut factories. It is close to Dunoon village with its school and active sporting and social groups (soccer, cricket, golf, scouts, guides). Just up the road is the NIghtcap National Park with the scenic Minyon Falls and Rocky Creek Dam a five minute drive away.
Properties in this area rarely come onto the market. It is worthwhile inspecting this macadamia farm.
|Mahindra 4 x 4||Macadamia Nuts||Macadamia Nut Bin|
|Contact:||Darryl & Karen Winkler|
|Phone:||02 6689 5228|
|Mobile:||0401 539 064|