Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
TALOUMBI - BROOMS HEAD, NSW
Between MACLEAN & BROOMS HEAD,
A 100-acre coastal property with a large 3-bedroom timber house, lock-up shed (liveable, or use as machinery shed), plus other sheds, and water tanks.
Aquaculture (fish farming) operation include 3 active fish ponds and a catchment dam.
The potential is huge for eco tourism, timber and other opportunities.
|Double Carport with|
ramp to back door
|Large Timber Deck||Quality Timber Floors|
Buildings and Inclusions
- Large 3 bedroom timber home on a one-acre level homesite, fully fenced (ideal for children)
- Carport at house, for two vehicles
- Liveable shed (2 rooms) 13M x 6M
- 3 phase power
- Aquaculture infrastructure including ponds, pumps, tanks and work sheds
- Grey Fergy tractor
- Approximately 90 acres of timber country previously milled, reasonably level
|Water Storage Dam||Large New Water Tanks||Work Shed|
|Fish Pond||House looking from|
- Close to great beaches - just 10 minutes
- Close to Yamba - 10 minutes
- Large level and fenced one-acre house block
- Abundant wildlife
- Aquaculture business (passive income)
- All the hard work has been done
- Potential timber sales in the future
- Long-term subdivision potential (subject to council approval)
- Great potential for cabins, eco tourism or bed and breakfast operation
|Master Bedroom||House Rear View||Kitchen and Dining area|
This property will give the new owners an excellent lifestyle with the potential to fulfill their dreams and ambitions. It can be used for a multitude of purposes, including:
- Bed and breakfast
- Eco tourism
TALOUMBI - BROOMS HEAD NSW
In excellent order throughout, the house needs painting outside - select your colour scheme and hold a painting party!
- Large kitchen/dining area
- Extra large master bedroom (5.5 metres square) facing east, with great views
- Separate lounge overlooking large timber deck (7M x 4M), with NE aspect
- Wheelchair access - ramp at rear from level ground
- Large laundry (3M x 4M)
- Electric stove and hot water service
- Spotted gum and mahogany floors
- 2-car carport adjoining house
The house is great - you could paint the exterior, add some gardens and landscaping (materials abound on the property) and improve it without spending a fortune. There is ample water on the property for the gardens.
The interior needs a woman's touch - inspect this one, and you'll see the potential.
Note: The house is currently vacant.
|Decking||Through to Lounge||Bathroom|
Here's a passive income for the small amount of work involved. Expected income is approximately $20,000 p.a. (figures available).
Easily run by either women or men, this project is ideal for future development and growth.
The current owner will provide all relevant information and assistance.
- Catchment pond 2 m/litres
- Three growout ponds 2 m/litres each
- Effluent pond 4 m/litres
- Purging tanks and full recirculation system (holds 600kg silver perch)
- Production capacity approximately 3000kg per annum.
Some of the property has been logged previously. However, there is plenty of timber left to build sheds, cabins for an eco tourism development, or other structures.
Buy or borrow a Lucas Mill and sell hardwood slabs from the main road (200M from the property) to Brooms Head.
|Grey Fergie||Cleared Level area|
Part of the property is a voluntary wildlife sanctuary. This gives you the basis to start an eco tourism venture with cabins, etc. And it's just 10 minutes (11 kms) from the popular Brooms Head beach.
|Contact:||Call our office on 1300 139 351 during business hours|