Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
2 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME, TOWNSVILLE, FAR NORTH QLD
Nome, 30 kms south of Townsville, Far North Queensland
A character filled family home of 2 bedrooms on a lovely 750 sq metre block in the Cleveland Palms Estate.
It offers a superb coastal lifestyle at an affordable price.
The Queenslander house is the original South Townsville Railway Station’s signalman’s quarters and lunchroom.
|Back of house||Open forest at back of house||Front balcony|
It has been extensively renovated and is raised to offer ample living room. Downstairs includes a shower, toilet and laundry, making it ideal for visitors.
The upstairs area includes:
- 2 bedrooms. The master has split system air conditioner
- Lounge / dining room (air conditioned)
- Front balcony
|Bathroom and toilet||Main bedroom||Main bedroom||Dining and lounge||Dining and lounge|
Other property features:
- Sea breezes due to raised height
- Tool shed / workshop area. Includes storage areas for mower, generator, etc.
- Open forest at the rear with birds, possums and wallabies about
- Garden with paw paws, mangoes and dragon fruit plants.
- Extra bay at end for motorhome storage
|2nd bedroom/office/storage||2nd bedroom/office/storage||2nd bedroom/office/storage||Kitchen|
This is an exclusive gated community ideal for those who love fishing and crabbing. It has:
- 24 hour boat ramp (deep water)
- Swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Sports oval
- Community hall
|Main Entry Gate||Swimming Pool||Tennis courts|
The boat ramp allows you to be out in the bay fishing in approx.. 15 minutes.
|Fishing platform at jetty||BBQ Area at jetty||24 hour deep water access Boat Ramp||Pontoon|
Barramundi fishing and mud crabs are able to be caught in the creeks and bay areas.
- Superb FNQ location
- Close to Townsville CBD (shopping / medical etc)
- Barramundi fishing on your doorstep
- Gated community with quality residents
- Affordable price range
- Ideal for retired couple
- FNQ climate
- Wildlife at rear of property
- 24 hour boat ramp
- Other facilities
|Panoramic view of lounge and dining|
This is a great property offering a quality lifestyle in a lovely natural area.
|Contact:||Mrs Jo West|
|Mobile:||0427 796 881|