Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
330 ACRE CATTLE & FISH FARM, GRAFTON, NORTHERN RIVERS, NSW
LOCATION / AREA
Grafton, Northern Rivers, NSW.
It is midway between Coffs Harbour and Grafton
PROPERTY TYPE / SIZE
A 330 acre rural property with fish farm infrastructure, 200 M/L water licence, quality residence, plus 2nd home.
It has potential for blueberries, beef cattle stud, horses or other horticultural pursuits.
It has Orara River frontage and subdivision potential into 3 x 110 acre lots.
Expressions of interest around $2.6 million
|Aerial Shot||Aerial Shot||House|
This is a large modern brick residence overlooking the large dam and lawn/grass areas.
It includes a granny flat ideal for in-laws or rental.
- 4 bedrooms with carpets and ceiling fans
- Built in wardrobes
- Formal lounge with timber floor
- Open plan living area, with dining area and casual lounge area
- Modern kitchen with large gas stove, rangehood and dishwasher
- 3 new air conditioners
- 2 x Modern bathrooms and ensuite (main bedroom)
- Spa bath in main bathroom
- Pool room
- Solar hot water system
- 3 x wide Verandahs at rear and front of house
- Rumpus room
- Very large laundry including toilet
- Fenced swimming pool with partial covered roof
- Ideal for entertaining
- Double carport suits 4WD vehicles
- New 5KW Solar System on house
Fish Farm (Aquaculture) features:
There are 4 netted ponds (some repair needed) previously used for a commercial aquaculture operation.
A total of 10 hectares (25 acres) is approved on the fish licence.
- The fish licence has approval for 5 species, including bass, silver perch and golden perch
- A 6” main water pipe from the Orara river supplies the property
- Large pump at river
- 3 phase power connected across farm
- 4 x ½ hectare ponds ready to be stocked
- Ample room for more ponds
- 5th Pond can be used as a water reservoir as it is on the highest point of the property.
This can be used as a fish pond or for irrigating of large areas of arable land (blueberries, etc.). It is currently not filled with water.
With level acreage and ample irrigation water, this property would be ideal for blueberries on a large scale. With a local co-op at Coffs Harbour this cropping potential cannot be overlooked.
Cattle / Area
There is ample acreage for cattle grazing / breeding.
- It has 6 or more fenced paddocks, shade trees and water troughs or dams for stock water.
- Cattle yards with crush and loading ramp are in place. The pastures are ideal for beef cattle production and some cropping if desired.
- A cattle or horse breeding operation would suit the undulating acreage areas.
- Carrying capacity currently is approx. 60 breeders and their progeny.
- There are ample shade trees.
The property has numerous sheds, one of which is a liveable home, ideal for a farm manager / worker.
Other sheds are ideal for vehicles or machinery or for the aquaculture operation.
- Large viable property with enormous potential
- Water licence 200 M/L
- Subdivision potential
- Luxury residence plus 2nd rental or staff residence
- Potential for blueberries, cattle or horses plus horticulture
- Ideal for family operation (father and son)
- In law accommodation in main house
- North Coast climate and lifestyle
- Huge dam in front of house (ideal for water sports)
- Regular income from aquaculture operation
|Contact:||Troy Bailey |
|Mobile:||0405 302 876|