Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY + QUALITY RESIDENCE, WESTERN NSW
Wanaaring, North West NSW
Property Type / Size
A quality freehold property with a 3 bedroom brick & tile home on a large 1 acre block.
The Mechanical Business includes goodwill plus equipment and operates on a building in the town free of rent.
This operates from a separate workshop on another property in the town.
It is the only such business in a 200km radius (Bourke being closest).
It provides mechanical repairs and roadworthy inspections to all local residents and property owners for a huge geographical area.
It operates rent free on a contra deal basis with the workshop owners (an apiary business).
Basic equipment is included, call Bruce to discuss on 0428 747 776.
It has great goodwill as it has no competition and minimal outgoings. This makes it a financially viable business.
This is a great family home on a 3616sqm block (approx 1 acre).
|Steel Shed||Northern side with carport|
It is double brick and built in 1985. It has 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms, making it ideal.
|Southern side & 3 rainwater tanks||Western side|
- 3 bedrooms, all carpeted. Master has built in wardrobe.
- Large kitchen with gas and electric appliances
- Large Breezeway in centre of house
- Main bathroom with shower and bath
- Second bathroom with shower and toilet
- Separate toilet
- Dining area (Adjoining kitchen)
- Step down carpeted lounge room
- Tiled and carpeted floors throughout
- Single car garage
- Large laundry
- Under floor heating pipes
- Large pantry / adjoins laundry
- Low council rates ($900 P.A.)
- Large shed for vehicle storage
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Satellite NBN internet
- Satellite TV
- Landline telephone, plus mobile
- 3x 20,000 Litre water tanks
|Kitchen||Loungeroom ||Dining / Kitchen|
|Entrance room||Pantry & Laundry||Loungeroom|
- Improved road from Bourke (half bitumen)
- Continuing improvement of roads to the town
- Town plus river water supply
- Hotel with hot meals + accommodation
- General store / post office and caravan park
- School (Kindy to year 6)
- Rural fire service
- Mail service twice weekly
- Health service and ambulance station with full time nurse
- Situated on the Paroo River and Cuttaburra Creek
- Local beefarm with organic honey
- Local stations have sheep, cattle and goats
- Ample hunting for feral pigs, roos, etc
|3rd bedroom||Main bedroom||Second bedroom|
- Bargain priced home and business package
- Lovely house, ideal for family living
- Large land area in best part of village
- Plenty of water supply for house/gardens
- Steel shed close to house
- Business has no nearby competition
- Satellite TV and internet
- Air conditioned home, 2 reverse cycle air conditioners
- Back-up generator for power
- Good community spirit
- General store, medical centre in town
|Main bathroom & toilet||Main bathroom||2nd bathroom|
This is a great opportunity for a young or mature tradesman to live a great life in outback NSW.
The owner is now retired and the workshop is vacant. There is no competition in the town or area.
With a quality family home, plenty of land and a great community at a very affordable price.
R.F.D.S. has fortnightly clinics and specialists free of charge for town residents.
|Contact:||Lee-Anne or Bruce|
|Phone:||02 6874 7776|
|Mobile:||0428 747 776|