Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
2500 ACRE GRAZING PROPERTY, INGLEWOOD, SOUTH EAST QUEENSLAND
LOCATION / AREA
30 kms south east of Inglewood, near Stanthorpe, Warwick and Toowoomba
2546 acres (1030.6 ha) rural grazing property with home, sheds, ample water and other improvements Regional electricity and landline telephone connected Digital TV reception.
- 30 kilometres from Inglewood
- 75 kilometres from Stanthorpe
- 100 kilometres from Warwick
- 145 kilometres from Toowoomba
- 3 hours from Brisbane CBD
- 3 ½ hours from Gold Coast
|Ideal Cattle Property|
The property has
- Gently undulating, with red and soft loamy type country with natural blue grass.
- 8 paddocks including 3 fenced paddocks of approximately 150 acres of cultivation previously farmed.
- 9 dams plus two creeks with seasonal & permanent holes for stock water.
- Areas timbered with iron bark and some pine (subject to Vegetation Map).
- All weather gravel access road 1.5 klms from bitumen road
- Half boundary fence had been renewed in last 15 years – the rest is sound
- Fencing suitable for cattle and sheep All internal fences are sound.
Weatherboard home includes:
- 3 bedrooms
- Combined kitchen, dining and family room
- Office and walk in robe & linen room
- Enclosed verandah
- Electric stove & electric off-peak hot water system, septic, Arrow wood heater and r/c air conditioner, 15000 gallons tank water
- Small dam beside house for yard water and stock water for yards
- Fenced yard
|House & Garage|
Sheds & Infrastructure
- Enclosed Steel double garage beside house
- Large modern Lysaught steel shed fully enclosed with power connected with raised board 2 stand shearing set-up at one end with pens.
- Another open shed (approx4 bay)
- 2 silos approx10 & 25 tonne
- Sheep yards with race and steel cattle yards, loading ramp and race,
- Wooden crush – 2 sets of holding yards each with race in paddocks on either side of property
|Shed & House|
Other Property Information
- No ticks, dingoes and rarely any buffalo fly.
- Suited to cattle, sheep and other farming activities.
- Presently running Droughtmaster cattle.
- Cattle saleyards at Warwick, Goondiwindi, Stanthorpe & Toowoomba
- Average rainfall approx700 ml p.a.
- Council rates of approx$1,640 per annum.
- Freehold land on 1 title
- Mail delivery twice weekly.
- Income could be gained from selling post and rail timber
- 2500 Acres on 1 Title
- Good quality family home
- Great sheds/yards and infrastructure
- Safe rainfall
- Close to Warwick + Toowoomba
- Affordable large acreage
- Ideal cattle property or use for sheep
- Potential for timber sales
- Ideal for family
|Phone:||0437 219 968|