Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
LIFESTYLE HOBBY FARM ON 100 ACRES, BEGA VALLEY, NSW
Location / Area
Set in the Beautiful Bega Valley and Sapphire Coast Region lays "Bumblebrook Farm", a beautifuly presented 4 bedroom home that is only 25klms from the main township of Bega and 4lkms from the nearby picturesque village of Candelo.
Property Type / Size
Lifestyle Hobby farm on 100acres
|Back of House||Gardens||View from Garden|
"Bumblebrook Farm" is an ideal hobby farm set on 100 acres of rolling bushland fronting the picturesque Tantawangalo Creek. It features:
Main residence - 4 bedroom family home with:
- Freshly painted French Country kitchen with modern stainless appliances and large walk-in pantry
- Front sunroom flows into dining area and open plan livingroom with polished floors, ceiling fan and large wood fire that heats the whole house in cooler months.
- Downstairs also offers 3 beautifully presented bedrooms with plenty of storage, main bathroom plus a second seperate shower and WC attached to the large seperate laundry.
- Recently renovated upstairs offers 4th bedroom or study with a huge lounge area equipped with split system heating and cooling to sit and enjoy the breathtaking views overlooking the valley and beyond.
- A verandah surrounds the whole house overlooking landscaped mature lush gardens.
- This property also offers established seperate vegetable garden plus assorted fruit trees, all established and conveniently located close to the main house.
|Main Entrance to House|
|Kitchen||Main Bathroom||Main Bedroom||Downstairs Living|
Large Farm Shed featuring:
- access for 4 vehicles under cover
- large internal space with additional lockable storage room.
- covered wood shed
- 3 large water tanks (5000 gallons or 23300 ltrs each) plus access to pump from nearby Tantawangalo Creek.
- A handy old Toyota 4WD farm vehicle and ride on lawn mower comes with the property.
|House Driveway & Shed|
There is a set of sheep and cattle yards. Good fencing throughout the property with several seperate paddocks for stock rotation. The property also has one large dam and several water troughs throughout the paddocks to service the stock.
This property is currently stocked with:
- a small flock of dorper sheep
- 3 pets goats
- 2 miniature Australian horses
- 2 alpacas
- a few chooks.
- room to run more stock or offer adjistment
|Cattle Grazing||Lambs & Alpacas||The Creek|
The nearby village of Candelo is serviced by a well-stocked modern General Store, Stock supplies and licenced Cafe. There is also a Service Station, Post Office, Pub and Bowling Club and town hall.
A strong Arts Society exists within in the village with a Festival held every two years plus a well-supported local country show each Janaury. The village also has a well-equipped primary and pre school, a large public swimming pool and the community tennis courts are set amongst the beautiful park area featuring established shade trees on the banks of the Candelo Creek.
Monthly markets are held in Candelo on the first Sunday of every month drawing many visitors to the picturesque village.
Approximately 2 hours drive to the ever popular snow fields in the winter months and only 30 minutes drive to the beautiful, pristine beaches of Tathra and Merimubula.
|4th Bedroom||Upstairs Living||2nd Bedroom|
- 4 bedroom comfortable country family home
- established low maintenance gardens.
- opportunity to become self sufficent.
- Solar power with back to the grid reimbursment.
- large 4 bay shed.
- several paddocks and well maintained fencing with good water supply.
- great climate - good seasonal changes without the extremes.
- close to Bega and Merimbula - airport at Merimbula and new Regional Hospital at Bega.
- 2.5 hours to Canberra.
|Laundry / 2nd Bathroom||Upstairs Living||View from House|
If you have been thinking about a tree change for your family or if you have been looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life, this is YOUR opportunity. This type of unique property does not come up very often. An inspection is a MUST!!
|Contact:||Alan & Wendy Cross|
|Phone:||02 6493 2238 (evenings best time)|
|Mobile:||0411 041 622 (Wendy) & 0413 459 648 (Alan)|