Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
300 PRODUCTIVE ACRES WITH PRESTIGIOUS 5 BEDROOM HOME, MERRIWA, HUNTER VALLEY, NSW
Location / Area
This property is situated along the golden highway in the Hunter Valley NSW, 270 km’s north west of Sydney. The Hunter Valley is one of the largest river valleys on the NSW coast and is famous for its wineries and beautiful scenery. As well as being a major tourist destination, it is a productive agricultural region including both dairy and beef cattle. It is Australia’s main thoroughbred horse breeding and rearing areas.
Property Type / Size
The farm is approx 300 acres under two titles with extensive farm infrastructure including fencing, sheds and yards. It features a large 5 bedroom home with many luxurious features and swimming pool with pool house.
This property is in a very desirable region, the beautiful rolling countryside of the Hunter Valley.
The expansive 5 bedroom house features:
- 2 living areas: one which is open plan combining lounge, dining area and bar.
- Huge kitchen with informal dining area
- 2 Large bathrooms one which includes a spa and sauna as well as shower toilet and vanity
- 5 Bedrooms. Main has huge walk in wardrobe
- Large laundry
- Huge room
at the southern end of
the house which could be used either as a separate living area, teenage retreat or guest accommodation
- In-ground salt water swimming pool
- Pool house with small kitchen and accommodation
- 3 car carport attached to the house
- Established gardens with easy care irrigation around the house
- Approx 300 acres under 2 titles
- Acres divided into paddocks
- 90% arable land with some pasture improvements
- 6 dams
- 2 bores, both equipped. One with 128 mega litre irrigation
- Approx 100,000 litres rain water tanks for household use and 50,000 litres of bore water for troughs or garden use.
- Excellent fencing – some electrified
- Yards fully fenced and easily accessible – alleyway from most paddocks that lead to the yards
- Sheds include machinery sheds, general. One 40ft x 40ft. which is fully enclosed
- Smaller sheds in great condition, with another large machinery shed on the hill behind the house
- Cool room
This pristine property offers a wonderful opportunity to enjoy rural living in one of the most beautiful and productive regions in Australia. The potential for growth plus the already extensive infrastructure makes the farm a very attractive proposition. Add to that an attractive 5 bedroom home and in-ground pool and the lifestyle becomes irresistible!
|Contact:||Jan Cox or Wendy Norris|
|Phone:||02 6548 3002 (Jan)|
|Mobile:||0404 293 659 (Wendy)|