Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
48 ACRE COASTAL BLOCK, COFFS HARBOUR, MID NORTH COAST, NSW
Woolgoolga, Near Coffs Harbour, Mid North Coast, NSW
Property Type / Size
A 48 Acre (19.4 Hectare) rural block ideal for coastal lifestyle living. Ample house sites exist.
It has a new large shed plus a large dam. There is a rainforest area and red cedar trees.
This property is in Newmans Rd at Woolgoolga and was previously a productive banana farm.
The block is:
- 30 minutes to Coffs Harbour Airport
- 20 minutes to Coffs Harbour Shops
- 10 minutes from Woolgoolga Shops / CBD / Beaches
- Very private
- Ideal for an eco tourism operation (S.T.C.A.)
|Large Dam||Stock or Domestic Water||Ample Water|
- Choice of 3 or 4 good house sites
- Views to the Pacific Ocean
- Large lock up shed
- 3 phase power close by
- Cleared areas, ideal for grazing cattle
- An area of rainforest including red cedar trees
- Large dam for stock or domestic water
- Millable timber
- Natural spring
- Bitumen road to property
- Adjoins Wedding Bells State Forest
|Millable Timber||Inc Red Cedar Trees||View to Dam|
- Large acreage close to great beaches and coast
- Choose your own house site
- Great views to the ocean
- North East aspect
- Large lock up shed included
- Ample water in large dam
- Ideal for cattle or other use (horticulture)
- Approximately 50% cleared
- Power close by (single or 3 phase)
- Timber for fencing / cabins etc
- Potential for eco tourism operation
- Close to Coffs Harbour and airport
|Ideal for Cattle||View of Ocean|
This is a very unique block close the coast.
It is worthy of any inspection and will appreciate in value as the area grows.
|Contact:||Call our office on 1300 139 351 during business hours|