Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
WATERFRONT HOUSE ON 3 ACRES – SUSSEX INLET
Sussex Inlet – near Nowra – South Coast – NSW
A 3 acre waterfront property with a 4 bedroom house plus large liveable shed with carport.
Offers above $750,000
This property is on the Princes Highway at Bewong, approximately 20 minutes from Nowra. It has a deepwater creek frontage making it ideal for the fisherman. The creek goes to St Georges Basin and Sussex Inlet. Put your boat in and fish at your leisure.
The house is built on a concrete slab and is of timber construction. The exterior is western red cedar and has pine and brush box linings inside.
- 4 bedrooms – master with ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
- Built –ins in all bedrooms.
- Verandahs at front and rear.
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
- Quality Blackwood kitchen with slow combustion stove (electric oven).
- Colourbond roof.
- Aerated septic system (envirocycle)
- Town water.
- Landscaped gardens and lawns.
- Hot water systems can be solar or electricity.
- Provision for gas supply.
- Home security system.
The property features
- Large shed with carport (liveable).
- Fencing for horses.
- Approval for another shed.
- Highway exposure (ideal for home business or tradesman).
- 1 dam – ample water.
- Paddocks with shade trees.
- Room for trucks or earthmoving equipment.
- Ideal 4 bedroom family home close to school and store.
- Deep creek frontage – ideal for the fishing fanatic.
- Close to Nowra, Sussex Inlet and Jervis Bay.
- Shed could be rented or used for any purpose (business).
- Highway frontage is ideal for tradesman or home business.
- Close to beautiful lakes, beaches and forests.
- Approximately 2 hours to Sydney.
Waterfront property in this beautiful area is hard to find. This property has potential for a superb family or retirement home. The highway exposure is ideal for commercial operations.
The creek frontage is the bonus as you can moor your boat and go fishing whenever you like. The house is one of quality and is sheltered from the highway by trees and the large front yard.
|Contact:||Terry and Vicki Lavis|
|Phone:||02 4443 4643|