Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
LIFESTYLE FARM IN THE FERTILE SLOPES OF INVERELL/MT RUSSEL
Inverell – Mt Russell NSW
This property is 550 acres(225.58 H/A)
This property is offered at $1,300 per acre
'Water Valley' is a quality grazing property that will appeal both to the farmer and people wanting a lifestyle change. The rich basalt soils ensure good feed for
up to 100 breeders and calves
as well as providing a rich and fertile environment for local flora and fauna. The paddocks are securely fenced for stock and the steel yards and a vet crush with loading ramp are of equally good condition. There is a near new 3 bay machinery/hay shed which is enclosed on three sides with security gates in front.
|Grazing Property||100 Head of Cattle||Cattle||550 Acres in Total|
Water is a major feature of this property. A permanent creek ensures year round water supply of seemingly endless quantity. There is a new bore and solar pump (
set at 1800 gals./hr), a tank and five troughs. To add to all of that there is a dam in every one of the farms 12 paddocks.
|Dam In Every One Of The Farms 12 Paddocks|
|Creek||Trough||Ample Water Supply||Creek|
The very traditional old farm house is a restorers dream, retaining a lot of its original features including with its own separate kitchen and wash house. Approximately 100 years old, it has a separate lounge, several bedrooms and a historic old range in the kitchen. The house is currently used for storage purposes, however could be restored to its original condition, providing the owner with a unique colonial home.
Water Valley is situated in the New England North West region of NSW which boasts fertile agricultural land, picturesque landmarks, many historic sites as well as fossicking for sapphires and gemstones.
|Paddock Gates||Paddocks||Tropical Grasses|
- Mixed basalt soils with approximately 500 acres of arable, carbon rich soils
- 12 fully fenced paddocks dividing up the land
- Secure stock proof –fencing
- Permanent creek with reliable water supply
- Dams in every paddock
- A new bore with solar pump, tank and five troughs
- Near new 3 bay machinery shed
- Good steel cattle yards with vet crush and loading ramp
- Power and Phone available. Council garbage service, school bus service.
- Bitumen road frontage.
- Good grazing country with clover-enriched perennial native pastures and tropical grasses.
- Runs up to 100 cattle and calves.
- Conserved area of boxwood trees and grass land creating a pleasant eco-system that is home to native flora and fauna including Koalas.
- A unique opportunity to restore a farmhouse, making a home that is part of Australia’s heritage.
|Good Grazing Country||Shade Trees||Bore and Solar Pump|
This property offers endless opportunities for quality rural living.
It could be used for productive cattle grazing or for an idyllic lifestyle tree change.
Close to the Sapphire City of Inverell it offers the best of both worlds.
Inspect now to appreciate the full extent of the property.
|Contact:||Mr J O’Carrigan|
|Phone:||02 6725 6534|