Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
200 ACRE CATTLE PROPERTY, TAREE, MID NORTH COAST, NSW
Location / Area
Killabakh, Mid North Coast, NSW
Near Taree and Wingham
Property Type / Size
A 200 Acre (80 Hectare) Rural Property on two titles.
60 Hectares cleared.
This property is suitable for raising cattle and has potential for a Farmstay/Bed and Breakfast Operation.
This is a lovely rural property with 1,200mm annual rainfall, close to the coast.
It is an ideal lifestyle farm with a quality home and ample inclusions.
|200 Acres||Cattle Property|
- Property fenced into 8 paddocks
- Fertile ridge soil with kikuyu grasses as well as native species
- Killabakh Creek running through property
- 6 small dams
- Shaded stockyards, covered cattle crush
- 1 round yard
- 4 small holding paddocks
- Large machinary shed
- Old dairy shed (with power)
- Workshop adjacent to house (with power)
- Virtually chemical free – past 17 years
- Yards and holding paddocks watered from creek
- Some electric fencing
This is a 3-4 bedroom hardiplank home in tranquil setting. It features:
- Large Kitchen with electric stove, double sink
- Living/Dining Room with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bathroom and separate Toilet
- 2nd Shower and Toilet in Laundry off closed-in Garage
- Closed-in Garage, potential for studio or self contained living area
- Double Carport off Garage
- 2x10,000 gallon concrete tanks for house water supply
- House yard garden contains herbs, flowering shrubs and bulbs
- Garden watered from creek
- School bus nearby
- Weekly garbage service
- Daily mail service
|House Overview||Front of House|
- Quality family home with potential for granny flat
- Close to Major Centre of Taree – 30minutes
- Close to Wingham – 20mintes
- Potential to subdivide later if required
- Private and quiet rural location
- Average rainfall approx 1,200mm annually
- Located in foothills of Comboyne Plateau
- Surrounded by rainforest and timbered country
- 1 hour drive to Ellenborough Falls (longest single drop fall in South Hemisphere)
- 1 hour easy drive to any number of beaches, rivers and lakes
- Abundance of feathered and furred wildlife
- Citrus trees
- Large vegetable garden with bees aplenty
This is a very unique and quality lifestyle rural property.
It is in a high rainfall area and has a lovely house, yards, sheds and good fencing.
At this price it is excellent value for money.
|Contact:||Call our office on 1300 139 351 during business hours|