Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
FLOWER FARM WITH LUXURY HOME, KEMPSEY, MID NORTH COAST, NSW
Location / Area
Kempsey, Mid North Coast, NSW
Near Port Macquarie, Between Cresent Head and South West Rocks
Property Type / Size
A 60 Acre rural property with a profitable flower growing business including all infrastructure.
Includes 4 bedroom brick and title family home, sheds, dams and farm machinary/equipment
‘Sandyn Manor Flowers’ is a native flower business:
- It sells to export and domestic markets
- Has been operating for over 17 years
- Has all facilities for sorting/packing and dispatching product
There is approximately 10 acres of native flowers in production and room for increased area if desired.
|60 Acre Property|
This is a quality 4 bedroom brick and tile family home featuring:
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- 3 other bedrooms
- 2 large living areas including lounge
- Modern kitchen
- Formal dining area
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Separate toilet plus shower
- Internal laundry
- Double garage
- Double carport
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in 2 bedrooms plus living room
- Inground salt chlorinated swimming pool
- Lovely lawn and garden areas
- Fruit and nut trees
- 3 large rainwater tanks
|Living Area||Bathroom||Bedroom||Living Room|
Packing Shed Featuring:
- 6x12 metres
- Fully insulated with 2 cool rooms
- Includes bunching and strapping machines
- Spacious work benches and areas
- Hot houses for flower growing
The current owners are retiring but are able to train the new owners.
Other Farm Features
- 3 large dams for water
- Sandy loam soils
- Good regular coastal rainfall
- Cattle paddocks with fencing/yards etc.
- Room for cropping or other horticultural pursuits
- A selection of fruit and nut trees on property
There is quality equipment to operate the farm properly, this includes:
- Kubota four wheel tractor with approximately 250 hrs
- 400Litre Sprayer
- Unit Chisel Plough
- Back Blade
- Fertilizer Spreader
- John Deere Lawn Tractor
- Along with many more items.
The farm carries up to 50 steers on Agistment currently.
- Lovely rural property with dual income streams
- Quality 4 bedroom family home with air-conditioning and pool
- Double garage plus carport
- 10minutes to major centre of Kempsey
- Ideal husband and wife operation
- Established flower growing business with good income
- Training included by retiring vendors
- Farm machinary and business equipment included
- Close to great beaches and rivers
- Excellent climate and rainfall
This is a very viable business and property.
It is a rare opportunity to live and work in a lovely area of Australia.
The Farm has been operating for seventeen years and has produced a good income over that time and can be adjusted to suit ones needs.
|Contact:||Brian & Patricia Sundin|
|Phone:||02 6567 4666|