Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
SPECTACULAR PRIVATE RETREAT, SET ON 9 PARK LIKE ACRES WITH SWEEPING LAWNS AND SPECTACULAR RURAL VIEWS OFFERING A LIFESTYLE WITH PEACE AND TRANQILITY , THE CHANNON VIA LISMORE , NORTHERN RIVERS, NSW
Location / Area
Goolmangar, Northern Rivers, NSW
Only 10 minutes from Lismore
Property Type / Size
Somerset Country Manor is a 9 acre rural property with a large 4 bedroom brick Australian Colonial residence.
It also has a large 4 car garage/workshop near the house, plus paddocks for horses or cattle.
Somerset Manor would ideally suit a wide range of potential buyers from the retiring farmer wanting to downsize to the professional couple with children who want a pony. It has been used in the past as a venue for weddings and could be also suitable for a luxury farmstay or B & B.
This is a large (50 square) home featuring:
- Double brick construction (sandstock)
- Verandahs on all sides
- Large rainwater storage tank (off both house and garage)
|Front of House||Front of House||Rear Verandahs|
- Main bedroom with:
- 3 other bedrooms at other end of house
- 2 have built-ins and ceiling fans
- 1 currently used as a sunroom
- Modern kitchen with:
- New 5 burner gas stove
- Gas wall oven
- Large pantry cupboard
- Large living/dining area adjoining kitchen
- This is tiled and overlooks lawn areas
- Large formal lounge room with wood heater
- Formal dining room adjoining kitchen and lounge room
- Large bathroom with spa bath and vanity
- Storage cupboards
- Fully screened
- 10,000 gallon rainwater storage tank with pump
- Master built construction
- Architect designed
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Established gardens and lawn areas
This is a large brick building that includes:
- 4 car spaces
- Bathroom/toilet area
- Workshop room
- Power and water connected
This has potential for:
- Car enthusiasts
- Extra accommodation facility (S.T.C.A.)
- Caravan or boat storage
- Office/small business operation
- Is built on a slab
- Has verandahs all around
- Is only 5/8 metres from the house
|Garage/Workshop||4 Door Garage||View From Verandah|
- Gazebo near house with pond and windmill
- This is an ideal outdoor entertaining area
- Fruit orchard at rear of house
- Includes citrus, figs, mango and mulberries
- Horse or pony paddock close to house
- Gateway at road frontage
- Level lawn areas in front of house
- Valley views from house
- Dam on hill behind house
- Room for cattle or horses
|Front Gate||Gazebo||Landscaped Gardens|
- Goolmangar Is North of Lismore.
- This property is off the main road in a peaceful valley.
- It has bitumen road frontage.
- Only 10 minutes from Lismore
- The farm has dual occupancy potential
- It was a successful wedding venue in the past
- Bed and Breakfast, tea house or farmstay
The potential for this property is endless.
- Large brick home with wide verandah
- Matching 4 car garage/workshop with facilities
- Superb valley views
- Room for horse/pony or cattle
- Includes orchard area
- Ample water storage capacity
- Potential for Bed & Breakfast, etc. (S.T.C.A.)
- Only 10 minutes to Lismore, Shops, Schools, Sporting Facilities, etc.
- School bus at gate
- Easy drive to North Coast Beaches (45minutes at Byron Bay/Lennox Head)
- Well maintained grounds
- Lovely gazebo, pond and windmill
- Dam for stock/garden water
- North coast Climate and Lifestyle
- Only 1.5 hours to Gold Cost and 2.5 hours to Brisbane
- Only 10 minutes from Lismore
This is a lovely North Coast Property with ample space for a family to enjoy life.
It could be used for a home business (using garage area) or a function centre/ bed & breakfast (S.T.C.A.)
An inspection will impress.
|Orchard||Side of House||View to Gate|
|Phone:||02 6619 2036|