Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
HERITAGE LISTED 4 BEDROOM HOME, TAREE, MID NORTH COAST, NSW
Location / Area
West Taree, Mid North Coast, NSW
Property Type / Size
A fully renovated 4 bedroom heritage listed Federation-style family home on a level 1/4 Acre block located in a
in quiet cul-de-sac.
The house is a double brick heritage listed Federation-style family home 1/4 acre corner block. It features:
Other House Features
- 11ft ceilings
- Polished Tallowood floors
- High-pitched roof supported by ageless hardwood timbers,
- 4 fireplaces throughout
- 7’ wide verandahs
- Landscaped gardens and lawns
- Fruit Trees
- High ground
Mid North Coast
This area has:
- Large rivers for fishing and watersports
- Surf beaches
- National parks
- Temperate climate
- Easy access to the Newcastle and Sydney
The property is ideally situated close to:
- Sports Facilities
- Hospital and Medical Facilities
- Golf club
- Industrial Area
|Front Door||Lawns & Gardens||Luxury Bathroom|
- Fully Renovated 4 Bedroom House
- Luxury Bathrooms
- Heritage listed with basic financial assistance
- ‘Haven’ on hot days
- Bus route close by
- Level 1/4 Acre land
- Room for pool, boat, etc.
- Ideal for family or retirement living
- Close to all facilities
- Good investment opportunity
- Ample employment and business opportunities
- Mid-North Coast climate and lifestyle
|Living Room or 4th Bedroom||Lounge Room||Kitchen|
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a Heritage Listed Property.
The Local Council Heritage Listing gives access to financial assistance with basic property maintenance and improvements.
It offers great value for money and is worthy of any inspection.
|Contact:||Call our office on 1300 139 351 during business hours|