Remember...the best person to sell YOUR property is YOU!
OUR 3 BEDROOM BEACH-HOUSE, WOOLI, NORTHERN RIVERS, NSW
Location / Area
Wooli, near Grafton and Maclean, Northern Rivers, New South Wales
Property Type / Size
A 3 bedroom timber and colourbond beach house situated between the ocean and Wooli River. It includes a large underhouse storage and workshop area.
This property would suit a couple, and has potential to provide income from casual (weekly/nightly) tenants.
This property has a superb location in the centre of Wooli village with dual street frontage (front and rear).
It is a timber pole style home with a large timber deck/verandah on the main living area. This deck area is ideal for dining, barbeque and entertaining.
The house features:
- Main bedroom with built-ins and ceiling fan. This is carpeted and adjoins the lounge/dining.
- Central lounge/dining room with 2 ceiling fans and door to the deck area. It has a pine ceiling.
- Modern kitchen with 4 burner gas stove and rangehood. It includes views over the river side as well as ample bench and cupboard space.
- 2nd upstairs bedroom in the attic area. This has great views and is ideal for guests/children.
- Brand new main bathroom close to the kitchen, bedroom and lounge/dining area. It includes a bath, shower, vanity and toilet.
- 3rd bedroom downstairs. This is currently used as a studio/hobby room. It is ideal for use as a casual room to be rented out on a nightly/weekly basis providing income.
- Bathroom/laundry with shower/basin and laundry essentials.
- Separate toilet downstairs (ideal for 3rd bedroom occupants)
- Large workshop/storage area downstairs. It is ideal for the handyman doing timber work and hobbies.
- Parking for main vehicle on concrete driveway under the house with room for 1 or 2 others at the rear of the house.
- Front verandah with feature timber balustrade. This is a real feature.
|Main Bedroom||Bedroom||3rd Bedroom|
- Lovely rear garden and lawn area with shrubs and shade trees
- Walk to beach (80 metres) or river (20 metres)
- Close to bowling club, shops and café
- Recycled hardwood features throughout the house
- Town water and power connected
- Fully screened living area
|Back of House||Balcony||Garage|
Wooli is a great village close to Minnie Water and offering both sea/surf on one side plus river on the other.
It adjoins national parks to the north and south
|Front Garden||View||Back Balcony|
- Beach house in a prime location
- Potential to rent 3rd bedroom for tourists/visitors etc
- Very large timber deck with 270 degree views; a great outdoor living area
- North-east sea breezes all year round
- New bathroom upstairs
- Bathroom and toilet downstairs
- Lovely lawn and garden areas
- Easy drive to Grafton (35 minutes) or Maclean (40 minutes)
- Ideal as a permanent residence or holiday house
- North coast climate and lifestyle
- Large workshop area under the house
This property is unique in every way.
It has a superb location and has been built using recycled hardwood timbers and other quality materials.
It would make an ideal and affordable beach home or is perfect for a couple or young family.
The potential to rent the downstairs bedroom should not be overlooked.
This is sea change living at its absolute best.
|Contact:||Bruce & Joan Guttormsen|